Eastern Lightning-Kingdom Praise Musical Drama

Eastern Lightning-Kingdom Praise Musical Drama

菜單

Oct 24, 2018

Oh God, I Cannot Be Without You

the church,God’s work,God’s will,truth,salvation

I
It is You who brings me before You.
It is Your sweet words,
it is Your gentle love,
Your enrapturing love,
that holds my heart so tight,
that makes my heart in love with You
from this day on.
Oh … My heart always thinks of You.
Oh … My heart always thinks of You.

II
I have fallen deeply in love with You.
No human words could do it justice.
Your beautiful countenance
causes me to love You.
Your warm words
pull on my heartstrings.
Pruning, dealing, disciplining,
bring me to experience
Your love even more.
And oh … I cannot be without You.
Oh … I cannot be without You.
III
Oh God! You are truly lovely.
Your wise deeds enrapture me.
Though today pain refines my heart
through trials,
I don't regret falling in love with You.
Oh God! Just let me love You
as much as I can.
I submit to Your orchestrations.
I submit without complaint.
IV
I will do my best to satisfy You,
for I love You so much.
Though the trials are so severe
and I don't know when they will end,
I am full of faith in You.
So long as I please You,
I'm willing to suffer
even chastisement.
Oh … My love for You
will never change.
Oh … My love for You
will never change.
Oh … I cannot be without You.
Oh God, I cannot be without You.
from Follow the Lamb and Sing New Songs

Recommended reading:

What exactly is the true belief in God? How should one believe in God in order to obtain His praise?
believe in God,God’s word,judgment,the truth,life