Eastern Lightning-Kingdom Praise Musical Drama

Eastern Lightning-Kingdom Praise Musical Drama

菜單

Mar 4, 2019

Christian Movie Segment - God Holds Sovereignty Over All Things in the Universe (Gospel Music)

Feeling after watching:

Recalling my childhood in the countryside. Every autumn, I was in the fields of golden grain, my friends and I ran and played happily on the fields next to the wheat fields. The carefree childhood time became my beautiful memories. Now I have grown up but have a lot of troubles and pains. The accusations and disputes in life, the intrigue and intrigue in the work, all of which set my mind unable to at ease, make me feel very tired....I want to escape from such an environment and find that it is the same everywhere. I can't help but ask myself: Why am I living so tired? Why are humans from ancient times to the present fight for each other for the sake of fame and gain...Let's enjoy the gospel movie, "The One Who Holds Sovereignty Over Everything" and learn the truth.


Christian Movie Segment - God Holds Sovereignty Over All Things in the Universe (Gospel Music)


Mankind has been seeking these answers for several thousand years: How can the celestial bodies in the universe proceed in such perfect order? Why do all living things always move in cycles following immutable rules? Why are people born, and then why do we die? Who has really determined all of these rules and laws? Who really does rule over the universe and all things? This wonderful segment from the Christian movie, The One Who Holds Sovereignty Over Everything, will guide you to get to the root of these questions and unveil all these mysteries.

More content:

Best Religious Movie Trailer | What Is True Faith in God? | "Faith in God"